Mr. Clean AutoDry Car Wash

hlava lhlvava at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Apr 5 22:17:25 CDT 2004

Jon, the texture can almost be described as being slightly gritty after the
last spray sun dries.

I used it on my Classic, not the soap, but the last rinse cycle. I had just
finished 3 stepping it the week before and didn't trust the soap in the Mr.
Clean dispenser. This doesn't work well on cars that have been well polished
and waxed... no sheeting action at all, just a lot of beading.

I used the Meguires 3 step. Last year, I used the Clay bar and did the
entire car, helped alot. I've also wetsanded the roof, trunk and hood, looks
even better than I thought possible.

Peace,
Mark