Mr. Clean AutoDry Car Wash

Jon Pennington cowboydren at b15sentra.net
Mon Apr 5 21:47:31 CDT 2004

hlava said:

> It is easy to use, bought an extra filter and more soap. But, have you
> felt the finish of the car after the last cycle? Not smooth at all, may
> help the car dry but it leaves a funny texture on the finish.

Interesting.  My car was so filthy when I started today that I knew one
wash wasn't going to get it clean, so I didn't bother looking at the
finish.  Weather and Wife permitting, I'm going to try and claybar
tomorrow, and wax whenever I can get around to that.

What kind of wax do you use on the Classic?  Do you think that a quick
once-over with a microfiber towel would get rid of that finish?

> $17 and some change for mine. Once the soap and filter run out, I'll
> just use the attachment to spray water on the car and go back to using a

Proctor and Gamble go pretty far out of their way to warn you against
using other soaps with the product, but I wonder how much risk there
really is to it...

--
-=|JP|=-        "Stays Fresh Longer!"

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren/   |  <//><