Mr. Clean AutoDry Car Wash

hlava lhlvava at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Apr 5 21:42:29 CDT 2004

I bought one to use on my wife's minivan, used it once on my Classic...
never again.

It is easy to use, bought an extra filter and more soap. But, have you felt
the finish of the car after the last cycle? Not smooth at all, may help the
car dry but it leaves a funny texture on the finish.

Fine for the Great Green Turtle, absolutely verboten on my Classic. Paid $17
and some change for mine. Once the soap and filter run out, I'll just use
the attachment to spray water on the car and go back to using a bucket.

Peace,
Mark