G20 Problems - Part 2

sharpie_101 rolomeo@yahoo.com
Sun, 11 Jan 2004 17:23:25 -0600

Guys,
       its been sort of cold here in Florida so I have
not been working on the car lately. Today I started to
check some more things and finally checked the timing
chain. Its seems to be fine as there are 20 links
between the cam sprockets, but sort of loose to me.
You can move it about 1/2-3/4" between the sprockets,
so to me that would amount in a really big change in
timing. I took several pictures, and will try to post
one here as an attachement for you guys to give me
your opinion.
       Now the hydraulic tensioner is it hard to
change? ... or not?, I saw it by the oil filter and it
looked relatively easy but maybe I am wrong. Let me
know what you think of the pic and if you want more I
have tons. Thanks,

Tomas Gunther
G20

=====