Strange transmission feel.

Peter Serwe peter@easytree.net
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 16:47:40 -0600

At this point, I've examined the shifter
mechanism pretty carefully.  The shifter
support bushing is pretty well pooched,
and the bushing in the end of the actual
shift rod is done, apparently you can't buy
it, so I've got a rear support bushing on
order, and a shift rod.  It's coming VOR1
for thursday - $80+ bucks I didn't really
feel like spending on a non-elective mod :P

I'm hoping that's it for the shifting issue.

Bah humbug ;(

Pete

--
Peter Serwe <peter@easytree.net>