Lugnuts and rings?

hlava lhlvava@tampabay.rr.com
Thu, 1 Jan 2004 20:01:18 -0600

Peter,

If you have the time, go to Discount tires website. They sell aftermarket
lugnuts and hub rings. There have been some different discussions about
fitment of Rotas on the front and rears.

Front: I've read where there is some difficulty getting the wheel on the
spindle, that the Rotas sometimes are not wide enough in diameter.

Rears: Depending on what suspension and what tire you have on the Rota,
there may be some rubbing issues. Especially under load.

If you do a search, you'll find that Frank and I did a ton of research
starting early last spring and resolved a bunch of those specific issues...
not just on the wheels but on what tires to use.

If there's any other questions you have, email me and I'll try to help.

Later,
Mark