Where does my '92 classic go?

Peter Serwe peter@easytree.net
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 15:46:53 -0600

Do the bushings kick him out of STS?  Otherwise, I'd
say STS is the class.  DSP sounds pretty stiff for a
*mostly* bone stock SE-R.

The springs kick him into STS, IIRC.  With my GC's/AGX/CC
plates, swaybars, pillow ball mounts, strut bracing, I'm still only
STS.  I will disclaim all that by saying I've never had my car
run past national tech crews.

I'd still say STS with everything according to the local
yokels at least ;)

Peter

--
Peter Serwe <peter@easytree.net>