200k!

David Pertuz davidpertuz@mindspring.com
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 07:44:34 -0600

My car ("Dora") rolled over 200,000 miles this morning on the way to work
this morning, 10 years, 7 months and 12 days after I picked her up new in
Atlanta. Whee! :)

It is starting to show its age and the hard use it has received - the army
of rattles (bad roads), little things that I haven't gotten around to
taking care of (trunk) and parts are finally starting to wear out (starter,
hoses, possibly water pump) but it has been and continues to be a fantastic
car. I mean, until Ia few months ago I've hardly had to spend more money on
it than oil changes.

Onward, ho.

David