weird steering feeling

Tim Rogers timrogers@charter.net
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 20:52:47 -0600

Quite a while ago, Tait wrote:
>> When I get into boost I feel the car pull a very little to the
left, when I get off boost the car will pull a very little to the right.  At
a steady speed the car tracks straight.  I am not referring to "torque
steer".  The car makes this weird steering feeling at the transition between
boost and no boost, and is not RPM specific in any way.<<

Tait, my gut tells me that this might be a toe control problem, or you have
found that sweet spot in your car's toe setting that it is slightly toed in
most of the time and then toeing out under power.
So, have you had a chance to check it out to see what it might have been?

Tim
-Herd of NXen