Alternative to AGX's

Wayne Cox wmc_sr20@bellsouth.net
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 13:07:49 -0600

At 11:13 AM 11/14/2003 -0600, you wrote:
>I'm looking around for alternative shocks.  What's the *second* best
>combination for the hyperco springs.  The AGX's are a little too steep for

I installed KYB GR-2s on Lisa's NX last month, looking to get it back to
stock like ride and handling (174K miles on all the original suspension
stuff.)  This is her regular commuter car, not a racer, and she didn't want
anything excessively stiff or bouncy.  Unfortunately, the GR-2s seem to be
just that.

I don't have any freshly modded suspensions to compare to, and haven't had
a fresh stock  B13 since Dec 1991.  But these seem a lot closer to AGXes at
2/3rds than stockers. They were only $45/ea at Tire Rack.

    -Wayne    '93 SE-R / '93 NK2k / '91 NX2k / '92 SE-R (in boxes & bags)