Shift Light Install Help

Ray Sta.Juana raystajuana@hotmail.com
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 12:37:34 -0600

Hey guys I got a standalone shift light I wanna install and I was gonna
mount it on the top of the steering column.  My question is this: have any
of you installed a shift light and/or tach and used the wires that go to the
gauge cluster for the power etc?  Or do I have to use a different wiring
bundle instead?  I don't have an FSM so I'm trying to go off the chilton
manual but it's not being very helpful.  Oh and this is on a B14 BTW so for
those who've done it, I'd really like to hear from you guys. TIA

Ray S
98 Sentra SE w/mods