Wiper Recall Notice indeed and <rant>

Peter Serwe peter@easytree.net
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 10:34:37 -0600

Funny, almost exactly this occured on my Classic.
I had to just buy a new wiper motor-to-joint section
and put it in myself.  Oh well..

<rant>
One of these days soon I'll just have to fork over
cash for a newer, heavier SR20 car, and fly out to
wherever it is, then drive it back to Maine.  Then of
course, I'll have to boost it, since it seems like I won't
want to bother boosting the Classic before it rots away.
NA is pretty fun on a classic with some bolt ons,
anyway.  Man do I lust for a cherry paint job and no
rust though!  Can't think about it until I build a garage,
then 3 coats of blue carnuba every six months,
and gently wipe the dust off in the meanwhile.

Damn Nissan and their crappy base/clear paint
jobs - bastids :)
</rant>

--
Peter Serwe <peter@easytree.net>