New Member here!

Scott Martell martellotto@virtualitalia.zzn.com
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 09:51:02 -0600

Hello,
I signed up a few days ago and this is my first post.
The recent posts on recalls and the wiper blade function
got me thinking about my '96 200SX... the wiper blades act
very weird. when i activate the blades in any way that brings
them to back to a stop they always stop in the middle of the
windshield! they never return back to their original position
as they are supposed to. i was told this was a recall but
when i contacted the local Nissan dealer about it they said
there was no recalls for my vehicle. If there are no recalls
what could possibly be wrong?

thanks,
scott

http://www.virtualitalia.com/ -  for enthusiasts of italian culture