OT: Video Games of yore

Matthew Ostlund panx2000@hotmail.com
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 10:00:30 -0600

Yeah the Apple II they rock!  We got one as our "family christmas present"
in 80 or 81 when I was about 6 or 7 years old.  It was actually my dad that
wanted it for himself but he had to use that excuse lol.  I played apple
invaders for hours on end.  Remember the black paddles with the red buttons?
  Ahhhhh memmories :)

Matt Ostlund
Pittsburgh, Pa
93 NX2000