Convention

KIERAN A. LAVIN kal8121@oak.njit.edu
Thu, 6 Nov 2003 17:39:44 -0600

Brit wrote:

> Cookie, I dido that with my certificate for a
> free set of Kuhmos from last years in

For what it's worth, I received a gift certificate in Phoenix for a Place
CAI and a Pacesetter header.  I already had those items on the car but
swapped someone else for the CAI GC and he got it.  Just recently (like
September or so) I used the Pacesetter GC for my fiancee.  No problems
there either.  So.... before we all brand *ALL* sponsors of the convention
as deadbeats, there are many others out there just as willing to help the
community.  I know I'm one to talk but one negative experience shouldn't
put a vendor/company in the shitter.

kieran