Thanks

Remintin@aol.com Remintin@aol.com
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 16:44:26 -0600

This is also why I am glad I stay on the list even though I don't have much
time to do stuff. Wish I also could have made it this year, but I am starting
the police academy Dec. 1st and short on money and no time off. I fortunately
have had the opportunity to meet some of you (Chris Scarpulla being one) and
can honestly say there isn't a nicer group of guys and girls (Sarah ;) ) you
could ask to know. Hopefully next year I can meet even more of you.

Marc "Soon to be the Po-Po" Remington
99 SE Ltd

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Wild Turkeys .jpg]