2003 Convention Pics (Long)

Kevin J. Hart bowlcut@comcast.net
Sun, 2 Nov 2003 22:55:16 -0600

Oh yea everyone needs to go to a convention atleast twice.  Once is ok,
but the second time you start to realize what its for.  Yea cool to look
at all the cars fully tricked out.  But once you get over that, its all
about the people.  Hanging out with and picking the brains of some of
the coolest and smartest guys around.

Like nothing was like getting Mike Jez on the phone and having Kojima
sit and totaly trash talk him while we stand outside the resturant.  We
were all rolling.  We passed the phone around to about everyone, by the
way Jez....what up :) .

There is really nothing better than spending a weekend with guys and
gals you conversate with all over the internet instead of face to face.

Everything flowed very well this year.  There wasn't any rough spots or
wasted time.  And to think....the van didnt get pulled over despite us
trying our best to overload it.  That driver could probaly take half of
us on the track...i believe he has Naji Red Mist going tho

Kevin