2003 Convention Pics (Long)

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Sun, 2 Nov 2003 22:20:13 -0600

Kevin J. Hart wrote:

>Well Im home now and that was a great convention.

Boy howdy.

Eric Waterman did a great job in putting this together.  I missed last
year's convention and when work got nuts almost missed this one.  I'm so
glad I got to go.  We're still on our way home, but I've had some time to
reflect.

This is one great community.  There are so many regulars at the convention,
we all get to renew old and great friendships that occasionally
languish.  I feel honored to be in such company.  Hell, my wife even loves
coming to see all the guys again as well as their wives and SOs.  She
really looks forward to this every year.

We're looking forward to next year in SoCal.  I suspect we'll be flying
next year because of an overseas vacation we have planned, but we'll be there.

Best to you all.  And to those who have never made it to a convention, I
guarantee you will have a great time.

Geo