Electrical problems

Louis Rosanova lrosanova@rogers.com
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 13:08:25 -0500

Here's my problem, my brake light and battery light flicker and I hear this
buzzing noise coming from the dash and my daytime lights flicker
simultaneously to the battery and brake light flickering.  When I turn on the
lights though the buzzing goes away and the lights dont flicker.  I checked
the battery voltage and its at 14.5, so i dont hink the alt is going.  I have
no driveability problems.  I just dont want something to fry. I checked the
archives and it seems to have happened to at least two other people, but there
was no outcome mentioned.  I was hoping someone could give me an idea of what
is going on? thanks.

Louis Rosanova
95 200sx SE-R w/da goods

There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor-racing, and mountaineering;
all the rest are merely games." - Ernest Hemingway