NX for Sale in Boston.

Bourdin, Vincent BOurdin@ptc.com
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 13:14:10 -0500

Well, believe me I've tried, the new baby car seat won't fit in the back of
the NX (and I don't mean to trunk)!!! So here it is for sale (not the baby car
seat, the NX). But before I put it on EBay or trade it in, I figured I'd run
it by you guys to see if anybody is interested, since you've helped me
maintain it.
I bought it used about 2.5 years ago (so I don't know what happened to it
before) but have been taking good care of it thanks to your input.
92 NX2000, used to commute to work, 120kmi, manual, no AC, no ABS, T-bars,
red, no mods, pretty much stock everything. The paint has couple of little
dents, and a scratched front left fender (thank you neighbor!). The interior
is in good conditions as well. Rear brakes could use an upgrade.
The car runs great, and here is a list of things I've done in the past 6
months: changed plugs to oem NGK Platinum, new o2 sensor, regrounded MAF,
changed fuel filter,  air filter, oil and filter, tranny oil (MT90), cleaned
throttle body (got 10+% increase in mileage following all that!!!), and new CV
boot joins and axles.
The following are two years old: hatchback struts, entire exhaust system
(except cat), tires, timing chain tensionner, and radiator.

I'd like to get $2000 OBO. I've got some pictures here:
http://home.earthlink.net/~vbourdin/NX/

Thanks,

Vincent.