SoCal-SERCA track day

Carlos Gutierrez cgutierrez@ci.glendora.ca.us
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 15:30:13 -0500

I know the folks here who are also on our SoCal-SERCA Yahoogroups list
already know, I apologize, but I am posting this just in case you're
local to us & are not on that list.

Or if you happen to be a main list-member in town & would like to meet a
few of the native SE-R-heads, particularly if you won't be able to make
this year's Nat'l Convention in Birmingham, AL. www.serca.org/convention
We've had folks rent cars while they were out here, just like we do for
the conventions & run them =8^0!

SoCal-SERCA at Streets of Willow Springs
Friday 10/17/03 7AM - 5PM Online reg. info. at:

http://www.gfos.net/serca/2003/streets/reg.php

All experience levels & makes of cars welcome, hope to see some new
faces there.

SincERely,

Carlos Gutierrez, SERCA-SW R.E.
southwest@serca.org