AC on Power Increase

Qualudia101@aol.com Qualudia101@aol.com
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 22:40:23 -0500

Bill: thanks. It all worked out I believe. The connector was
the one more oval in shape that I disconnected.
The other (more square shape),I never did disconnect.
I was able to set the base idle to 850 or so.
Couldn't get it any higher. My static timing is set at 15 degrees.
Have kept it a little on the low side because I notice it
climbs pretty rapidly above 1500 RPM with the JWT ECU.
Thanks again,just waiting for the ECU to reprogram itself.
Frank 93SE-R

> Subj: Re: AC on Power Increase
>  Date: 9/15/2003 6:33:33 AM Pacific Daylight Time
>  From: <A HREF="mailto:billc@fred.net">billc@fred.net</A>
>  To: <A HREF="mailto:se-r@lists.deskmedia.com">se-r@lists.deskmedia.com</A>
>  Sent from the Internet

> Qualudia101@aol.com wrote:
> On my 93 the TPS is connected to the Throttle Body
   next to the > firewall as you say,however
   I have 6 wires coming out ...

> The FSM reveals that the A/T TPS is different from
    the M/T TPS.  I sent > Frank a scan of the FSM picture