Mr. Fix-One-Thing/Will I really have time?

hlava lhlvava@tampabay.rr.com
Sun, 7 Sep 2003 15:51:36 -0500

Whelp, I didn't break anything this time, yet, and only lost one screw(I
have extras). Will be putting everything back together. Used the redline...
didn't work, unfortunately. If I could get at the blockage from below the
blocked point, it would probably loosen right up... oh well.

Did I get everything done? Nope. Normally, I either have the money or the
time to work on projects. For the last year, I've never had quite enough of
either. Did pull and clean the AIV, don't recognize where the PAIR is...
only thing next to the oil separator is the AIV. Didn't fix the EGR tube and
didn't have the time to pull the throttle body off to give it a good
cleaning.

Next free day I get... allllll of the EGR crap is getting pulled off and
plugged, tired of trying to do the right thing.

I love my home, I love my wife, I love my kids I love my life... my mantra
when things don't always work out as planned.

Thanks to everybody who chimed in with advice and help.

Later,
Mark