Electrical Gremlins II

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Sat, 6 Sep 2003 16:20:37 -0500

I wrote:

>So far all I know is I have an open circuit (or is that closed? -
>continuity anyhow) between both of the little connectors to the red dealie
>on the positive battery terminal and ground.

OK, a little clear thought later and.....

I realized that there will always be continuity between the positive
terminal and ground because there are things that are always on, such as
the clock.

So, I tinkered around some more and was able to get all the lights on the
dash to come on, but no oomph from the starter.  Tried jumping it and
PHHFFTTTT went *something* and no nothin'.

All the fuseable links I could find looked good.  The G (which I stole some
known good links from) has a 75A link labeled "battery" that I could not
find on the SE-R.  Anyone know if it has one, and if so, where it is?

George Roffe
Houston, TX
http://www.nissport.com