Will I Really Have the Time?

hlava lhlvava@tampabay.rr.com
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 23:06:05 -0500

I'm on vacation this week, all the little ones are home from preschool and
daycare, and the wife is off. Kind of sorry we're not going up to the
mountains this year for the vacation like last year... just kept missing
Wayne.

Anyway, my car is a daily driver and with my time constraints, I've mostly
had to put things off or do things in small steps. But, since the car will
be able to sit idle for the rest of the week, I decided to grab my notebook.

This is the notebook I've been saving and collecting information into for
the last year while doing various and obtuse searches... hoping for that bit
of free time to get "everything" done. Well, the time is here and... no
notebook, anywhere... figures.

I'll be changing my radiator/cooling hoses... got new blue silicon ones,
cleaning: PAIR valve, AAC valve, throttle body, AIV and all the EGR tubing.
With everything off the front of the car, the EGR tubing(located under the
distributor area and behind the AIV) and the tubing upto the BPT. Setting
the base idle and then checking the timing. I've already pulled and cleaned
the EGR valve, reground the MAF, changed plugs, pcv, rotor, wires, valve
cover gasket, fuel filter, and the distributor cap.

Anything else I should be looking to do? And, ahem(flame suit on) I can't
find the PAIR valve in my FSM, is it connected to the oil separator? Also,
anybody know what size the bolt is where the EGR tube runs under the
distributor and behind the AIV?

I'm extremely sorry about the long post. I'm getting desperate and
frustrated after spending all day looking for my prized notebook. I have an
idea where it "went" but that's of no help to me now.

I'm pulling things off the top of my head, so I also apologize for
misquoting/labeling parts.

Thanks for your patience,

Mark