JWT PP

Ian Lyn ianshannon97@msn.com
Sun, 24 Aug 2003 15:18:35 -0500

Omar wrote:
>>Frankly I think this pressure plate is a piece of crap and am thinking of
just getting a damn Key Value clutch kit or a B15 Pressure Plate to go with
the B15 disc I already bought.  I have no idea what is the matter with the
set up, maybe I got the wrong PP, maybe it's defective but at any rate it
doesn't work.  I don't even know if I can return the pressure plate since it
has been installed.<<

I have the same problem. It is a big PITA. I am not liking the B15 and JWT
PP set up.
I think I should have just gotten a B13 clutch disc. This new JWT PP is
complete crap. The white one was a lot better (see Clutchmasters street set
up):mad as hell: