Cornerweighting F/R percentages.

mike kojima choaderboy2@yahoo.com
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 02:50:13 -0500

Unless you are redesigning the car, you can't dictate
the crossweight percentage, you can only assure that
it is equal accros the car.

Unless you have a good stiff cage, the difference is
not as marked as you might think either although its
stiull worth doing, its not worth being super anal
about the last few lbs with a flexy street car.

Also don't forget you weight in the drivers seat!  A
final tip is that the conrer weights must be set with
the sway bars disconnected, the the end links must be
adjusted or shimmed afterwards to eliminate preload
that would otherwise throw off your cornerweights.

Mike