Anyone using Motive Power Bleeder?

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 19:06:58 -0500

Gerardo Mendez wrote:

>I'm working on my '93 G20 and cannot bleed the air out of my brake lines
>to save my life (literally).  I know this page says not to use power
>bleeders: http://www.sentra.net/tech/garage/brakes.php#Bleeding%20brakes
>But Motive says their product works well.

You know, it's funny how different groups hold different opinions
closely.  I'm sure a few folks can and will agree.  BTW, I'm not "arguing"
with Mike's recommendation.  But, the Porsche and BMW crowds swear by
them.  In fact the FSMs recommend them.  My BMW FSM doesn't even mention
manually pumping the brakes (I did it anyway).

George Roffe
Houston, TX
http://www.nissport.com