Clutch Cable problems

Ian Lyn ianshannon97@msn.com
Sat, 9 Aug 2003 23:20:59 -0500

I think there is a problem with the new JWT PP too. The older one which was
white I never had to do any adjustment to the cable.

Now I have a newer JWT PP with a B15 disc and a Fidenza and the cable sucks.
I have a new cable and I had to slot the bracket. A lot of people with
either the ACT street PP or the newer "grey" JWT PP all seem to have this
problem. Just look at the Forum(s). All the local guys, I mean every last
one in Team Serious and SR20Deep (NYC SR20 guys) all had to modify their
clutch cable bracket.

Wanna hear something funny, this newer JWT PP seems very soft. It does not
bite as well as the older JWT PP.