Tyres

Joshua Gary ewraven@hotmail.com
Sat, 12 Jul 2003 08:04:16 -0500

"G'day guys

I'm about to buy a couple of new tyres for my N15 Pulsar in size 205/50/15.
For road use...

I've narrowed it down a bit, and in order of most expensive to least (prices
in $AUD), the tyres in consideration are:

Bridgestone RE040 ($248)
Pirelli P6000 ($235)
Michelin Pilot Preceda ($230)
Dunlop FM901 ($220)
Yokohama ES100 ($180)

I'm leaning toward the Yokohama (or the Michelin), not purely because they
are the cheapest of those I'm looking at, but I've had good experiences with
Yokies in the past."

I just put some 225/45R17 ES100's on my Spec V and really like them.  I only
have about 400 miles on them so far though.  They have a bit of road noise;
but IMO it's not annoying.  I think they're a great deal so far.

Joshua
02 SE-R Spec V