Convention..misc stuff was Re: Courtesy Nissan

Torry Skurski ezcheese15@yahoo.com
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 01:30:41 -0500

"Really? Wow. When and  Where at?  I have some vacation time I need to
burn. As some of you know I've been gone for a while..but now I'm back.
I see that most of the "core" guys are still around...good to know. I
finally got my 96 up and runnin again. Drop a 93 motor into it. It's my
daily driver once again. Got Married and building a house has taken up
much of my time, so the car is in need of some TLC. Actually the only
thats buggin me is the drivers door is sagging. Anyhoo just wanted to
drop in a say hello."

It's in Birmingham, AL this year.  Oct 25th and 26th are the dates,
however we have yet to set up registration and hotels.