B13 = Fleximobile

Matt MA MA@legacypartners.com
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 17:10:52 -0500

I knew the B13 was not that stiff of a chassis, but didn't realize just how
much.

I jacked up the front end using the point where the cross member attaches
to the front frame. While still supported by the jack (I had stands in place,
but had not lowered the car onto them yet), I noticed that one corner
(driver's side) of the closed hood had a 1/4" gap to the headlight. I opened
and closed my driver's side door. The door was slightly misaligned so that
there was slight metal to metal contact (hitting the striker on the wrong
spot)
before the door closed.

After I lowered the car back on to the ground, the door opened and closed
fine, and there was no gap between the hood and the headlight.

FWIW, I have both a front STB and a rear STB (Joel's Pole).

matt ma . 92 SE-R