nissan wheels

Michael Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 16:31:28 -0500

U can't fit Honda wheels that are 4x100- basically B13 and B14 lug pattern
on a Nissan. The hub on a Honda is smaller, thus making the wheel close to
impossible to mounting it on a Nissan. U can mount Nissan wheels on a Honda
but not the other way around. I have a set of bored out hub- 94 GS-R wheels
on my SE-R that I got for free with tires. U can mount 90-03 Miata wheels on
a B13 or B14- some of those wheels are VERY light weight and can be
purchased on E-bay for dirt cheap. Visit www.miata.net and they got a wheel
weight chart on there that basically gives ya all the diff wheel weights,
even aftermarket wheels and OEM wheels for all cars. I personally put a set
of 240SX base wheels off a S14 on my moms 00 Altima- they look just like the
P11 wheels but with Nissan center caps- mom is pimpn it in style now need to
drop it like 2" and shes set.
Michael Jez.