Courtesy Nissan

Peter Serwe peter@easytree.net
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 15:22:00 -0500

I will quickly say that I am perhaps a bit harsh.

Two people whom I respect greatly took the time
to point that out via direct mail, and I responded to
them directly with something along these lines.

I'd also say that I'm slightly biased, as I have
what I consider to be a valuable personal
relationship with Greg, and don't really *want*
to call anyone else.

So, in a sense, I'd like to retract that harshness
and say that as George pointed out, I would call
Greg up in a heartbeat if something went wrong,
in fact, there was a slight hitch on something that
really made no difference in my life, but I called
him up and he bent over backwards to fix it.

I guess I was just in some sort of cranky mood or something.

*duck*

Peter

<snipped_for_brevity>

--