Courtesy Nissan

KIERAN A. LAVIN kal8121@oak.njit.edu
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 07:23:59 -0500

On Mon, 7 Jul 2003, Peter Serwe wrote:

> If Steve was doing his job, Courtesy would be doing theirs.

Jeez, Peter I never meant my message to be quite so harsh.  When I placed
my order on 6/24 I was told it would be shipped on 6/26.  I was really
busy at work on the 26th and placed a quick phone call in which I was told
it had shipped.  Done... right?  Whoever that person was on that date lied
to me because it wasn't shipped till 7/1.  Shame on me for not spending
a little extra time questioning that guy that day

> The're not, I agree with Kieran that it's time to move on.

Fact is, I usually use a local dealer who gives me similar discounts and I
save on shipping costs as well.  I didn't use them this time because I
needed the part quick and my local dealer didn't know when they'd receive
the part.

Live and learn...

kieran