Courtesy Nissan

Jim Wright wrightj@apple.com
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 23:29:52 -0500

On Monday, July 7, 2003, at 09:00  PM, Peter Serwe wrote:

> No offense whatsoever meant to you Jim,

None taken!  ;)

> but IMHO, it's not our job to help them do their job.  It's Steve's
> job (haha) to make
> sure his company is doing what they need to.

No, it's not your job, but if my order got screwed up from a company,
I'd definitely want to talk with the person there that could do
something about the problem and get some satisfaction.  If a company I
am dealing with doesn't make me a happy camper, them my business goes
elsewhere.  And if a screw up costs a company money, usually someone
there hears about it, and things generally improve.  That's just
Business 101, but the sad thing is that there are way too many
companies out there that failed this course...