Courtesy Nissan

Jim Wright wrightj@apple.com
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 00:57:40 -0500

On Sunday, July 6, 2003, at 11:31  PM, KIERAN A. LAVIN wrote:

> So, the original salesman I spoke with on 6/24 lied to me that I would
> receive a cat before 7/4, the salesman I spoke with on 6/26 lied when
> he assured me that the cat would arrive before 7/4, and no one
> responded to my e-mail to boot!

Call Courtesy and ask to speak with Steve Richardson, he's in charge of
the parts department.  I'm sure he'll get to the bottom of this and do
what is needed to make it right for you, allowing of course for the
fact that your deadline has passed, which can't be helped now.  If
Steve doesn't hear about the problems going on, he can't do anything to
correct them.