2 Fast 2 Furrious

Michael Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Sat, 7 Jun 2003 00:32:01 -0500

I went to see it tonite with a buncha friends of mine, and other than a shit
load of rice in the parking lot- we where putting Rice A Ronie boxes on
peoples cars and shit :P The move was accutally pretty good. It had alot of BS
in it, like a turbo GTS Eclipse Spyder with NOS and all.... riced out Evo that
was going to take out a Charger R/T etc. The movie is worth for the women
atleast, lots of fine ass in it, pretty good plot and a few pretty funny
scenes. They gave it 2 stars out of 5, I give it a solid 5, less BS in this
movie than the 1st part. Being a car freak and all I picked up a few lines on
in the 1st movie that where totally bogus.
Mike Jez
01 Max with a carton of Rice A Ronie in the trunk still... the San Francisco
treat:)
93 SE-R