koni inserts

Michael Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 18:54:52 -0500

I run 500-400 on the Maxima, and I run Prokits on the SE-R. AGXs are 2 years
old on PKits-Konis lasted 2 months each time and I repleaced them 3 times,
and I am on my 4th set of Konis now in my Maxima- I am going to warranty
them one more time all of them and not even install them on the car, selling
the whole kit with Ground Controlls for 600 bux, I got a JIC Magic kit on
its way- cost 2K bux, but car will pull a 1.0G on the skidpad with that set
up according to JIC. I can live with any type of suspension. I don't even
care if its a little noisy, as long as it works correctly.
Mike Jez
01 Max ghetto ricebounce ride... not for too long.
93 SE-R rock solid.