Knocking noise

Ibay, Russell RIbay@edward.org
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 11:05:33 -0500

Hi Everybody. I'm a new member. I owned a Black SpecV.  This car is awesome.
My first car actually was a '91SE-R. That car was awesome too.  I can't
complain.  My question, however,  is the knocking noise in the car. It seems
like everytime you drive it, and if the engine is hot already. You hear this
knocking noise, even when after you shut the engine off. Does anyone knows
if this is normal? According to the dealearship, all SpecV's have that
knocking noise. They told me that is the way of cooling the engine, or the
manifold.

Russ