koni inserts

Aaron K se-r@limitedslip.net
Thu, 5 Jun 2003 18:57:33 -0500

I know http://shox.com/ has the part numbers on their site.

> i have a fellow autoxer who is an authorized dealer and want to
> get some prices before i buy the agx's for my hyperco gen2s.

I've been trying to find someone that has them in stock, with no luck so far
(they have to come from Holland, about 8 weeks I was told). If you know of a
place, please let me know!

I think the AGXs are great shocks, but I'm beginning to think they aren't the
best for higher rate springs, when it comes to ride quality.

Aaron
91 Sentra SE-R
90 BMW M3