NX2000 MC on 200sx SE-R?

Raymond A. Kawski sr20de@epix.net
Thu, 5 Jun 2003 11:33:15 -0500

"Stewart, Joe (COX-Atlanta)" wrote:

> What does the master cylinder have to do with ABS? We swapped several
> different MC's into my brother's NX with ABS that came from non ABS
> cars.

When we were putting on a MC on Aaron LaBeau's ABS equipped
classic we found this out.  On an ABS equipped car the
proportioning valve is not on the MC but on the firewall.
What appear to be proportioning valves on the MC I'm
told are hollow.

You could probably swap the real proportioning
valves from your non-ABS car to the ABS MC.

RK
--
Ray Kawski
1998 Sentra SE Turbo, 1991 NX 2000, 348K mile 1991 Sentra SE-R