Super Leggera

Jon Pennington cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 18:03:14 -0500

hlava said:

> But, I'm a nudge. I'm just trying to evaluate and verify why there are 2
> different values given.

That's the right neighborhood, though 35mm would be better (more distance
from the strut).

> Would also like some feedback on the quality of the wheel, if possible.

OUTSTANDING.  OZ makes their bread an butter on rally and F1 cars, and
much of that strength experience translates into superb road wheels.
There's a project Classic on NissanPerformanceMag.com with these wheels as
well as a B15.  Go read up there.

If they weren't so bloody expensive, I'd love to have a set of these rims.

--
-=|JP|=-        "Stew my foot and call me Susan!"

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net         |