Super2nr TV Nissan v. Honda Challenge on Now

Robert Liu bob@p1auto.com
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 15:40:10 -0500

Quoting mike kojima <choaderboy2@yahoo.com>:
> Hondas are vastly better handling and braking cars,
> they weigh 150-300 lbs less, they have multilink
> suspension that makes our suspension look like a joke.
<cut>
> A Civic is a vastly better car than a SE-R which only
> has the SR20 motor going for it.

Whoa Mike, I thought you said that the multi link beam axle was the best thing
since sliced bread?  :P

Good thing the newer civic chassis (EP3) is going anti-performance - strut
front suspension, high CoG, more mass.. it'll make them not quite as potent as
the older chassis.

I personally am not a honda guy because everybody else has one. That's one of
the reasons I bought a NX2000. If it didn't rust so bad, I woulda kept it as a
track car.

--
Robert Liu
P1 Automotive, Inc.