Super2nr TV Nissan v. Honda Challenge on Now

Greg Vogel GregV@mossy.com
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 12:16:43 -0500

Mike,
With all due respect, and I do consider you a friend of mine, please mention
also that only the fastest single lap counted in the competition. All you
had to do was blow up a car on a blistering lap and you were in. They didn't
count only the cars running at the end. Granted maybe it took until later in
the day to get the groove and set the fastest time. I think the backup cars
did a fine job of filling in. What was the slowest Honda time counted? The
slowest Nissan time that made the eight was 137.1. That was George Doganis
in my car. Certainly not the best set-up car but pretty darn fast. If they
had only counted laps from the cars left running, things may have been alot
different.

Thanks,

Greg Vogel
"Speed is money,