Super2nr TV Nissan v. Honda Challenge on Now

mike kojima choaderboy2@yahoo.com
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 12:02:21 -0500

4 of the fastest cars broke, you forgot Mike Mager.
If those cars were running, we would have won very
easily by a large margin.  Those 4 cars were driven by
the Top SE-R cup drivers who are much faster than the
guys driving the other cars who are mostly hot
lappers.

Jared Holstein, Tom Paule, Kitt Wetsler and Myself who
were probably 4 of the eight fastest drivers at the
event were thus eliminated, not to say our reserves
did not do a good job but their times were 4-5 seconds
a lap slower.

Hell, if my car had the Hawk blue pads I wanted, it
would have more than made up those 1.3 seconds alone,
hell if my car made it to the last session even with
no brakes, it would have more than made up the time.
My car was sooo fast and running so well.  It was just
a little hard getting used to running car car with
more than twice the power of what I usualy race with
the same amount of grip.

Being conservative, I think if all the cars were
running, we would have won by 4-8 seconds. If things
went our way the gap could have been as much as 12
seconds.  After the first session when all of our cars
ran, it looked like it was going to be a route on our
side but after our cars broke, the Honda guys caught
up quickly.

Mike