Super2nr TV Nissan v. Honda Challenge on Now

David Evans david@b15sentra.net
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 08:58:18 -0500

On Mon, Jun 02, 2003 at 08:41:11AM -0500, JFormantes@aol.com wrote:
> I've read the article at nissanperformancemag.com, the Nissan Team lost. From
> what I understand some of the Nissan cars had a hardware problem. It didn't
> say they were fast as the Hondas, but it did mentioned the SE-Rs (not sure if
> they were the QRs) and the VVL NX kicked Honda ass!..... but I don't how they'd

Three of the faster se-r's broke and were not able to put some good lap
times.  Those cars being Kojimas, Steve Rockwoods, and Aaron Labeaus.  Its
hard to say if those cars were running if the se-rs would have won or not, but
I'm sure we would have had a much better chance.  You have to realize that
we only lost by 1.3 seconds and that was total time for 8 cars.  The fastest
lap was pulled by a hond guy that was actually about 1.3 seconds fastest then
the second fastest time.  If that car had not have pulled that time I would
bet we would have won as well.

	-=david