Database for Tires

hlava lhlvava@tampabay.rr.com
Sat, 12 Apr 2003 15:45:33 -0500

Ok, just peered closely at all 4 tires again... getting old so the eyesight
took a while to see that close.

Anyway: Dunlop D60 A2, in big letters on the tire

               82H, P185/60R14, treadware: 320,
               Traction AA, Temperature 4
Tubeless steel belted radials. There is nothing on the outside or inside of
the tires that indicates direction... so much for the "D" inside the arrow
thingy.

This could all be moot anyway. I noticed the I have some small splits(not
cracks) in the sidewall of the right rear tire. Funny, was looking for
lighter wheels and have decided on Potenza S-03's(195,50R15) but was going
to wait until the end of the summer or later to replace. Now, looks like as
good a time as any.

Who knows, maybe it was making the noise for the reason Wayne stated and has
nothing to do with the tire itself.

Will update the list when everything gets put back to normal and how things
sound after adjustments. Just once, I'd like the things I do for the car not
to turn into something else, i.e. more work and money.

Later,
Mark