Battery Charger

Matt MA MA@legacypartners.com
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 15:16:26 -0500

Can anyone recommend a good battery charger? I did a casual perusal of the
archive
search results and didn't find much.

A lot of bike people seem to like the Battery Charger Plus, made by Del-Trans.
It
appears have some good features, and it retails for around $50-60. I've also
seen
some other trickle charge type battery chargers for around $20-30. I can't
tell if either
one is significantly better than the other.

Also, anybody know how to use a multimeter to determine if the car is draining
the
battery excessively? My stock Nissan battery was still strong after 7 years,
but my
current Genesis battery is already dying after only 3-4 years.

Thanks for any input,
matt ma . 92 SE-R