good news

Brian Cembor bcembor@fastenal.com
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 09:13:54 -0500

Well, got the word from the Ins. Company. I am keeping the car with a clean
title. They valued the car at $2487. I had the choice of totaling out, or
taking a pay out and keeping. I am taking the pay out at keeping with a
clean title. I am gonna use that money to fix the car. Needless to say I am
SOOOO relieved.. I have been stressing about this all week.

Now all the hard work I have been doing on the car will not go to waste. Man
what a relief!!
Thanks to all who offered support and sympathy... this is such a great
community! I can't wait until y'all come down for the convention!

Brian Cembor
92 SE-R... still mine!!
Atlanta, G A